A warm welcome awaits Game of Thrones fans at the Ballygally Castle! Our ultimate Game of Thrones experience is available on six dates over the summer season.
Guests will enjoy:
• Sumptuous Game of Thrones themed Afternoon Tea
• Luxury coach to visit the key Game of Thrones filming locations including the Stormlands, The Dark Hedges and the Iron Islands
• Game of Thrones themed banquet feast fit for a King
• Luxurious overnight stay
• Full Irish breakfast in the morning prior to your departure
• Hastings Duck of Thrones
• Sweet box of local candy with art on the box
• Complimentary car parking
Tour dates are as follows:
• Sat 30th - Sun 31st March
• Fri 26th - Sat 27th April
• Sat 25th - Sun 26th May
• Sun 28th - Mon 29th July
• Sun 25th - Mon 26th August
• Fri 27th - Sat 28th September
This is a must do trip for all Game of Thrones fans! Please note that the Game of Thrones Afternoon tea is served promptly at 12pm, prior to the tour departure at 1pm. The hotel cannot be responsible for any late arrivals.
Specific Terms: Full payment is required at time of booking for each room booked - this payment is non refundable and non transferable at any time. Offer is subject to availability.
These rates are non commissionable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.